Let’s Pitch 2023
With the purpose of promoting the videogame development industry in Latin America, Maquinitas opens this call for developers and producers of videogames in Work in Progress to participate in a pitching meeting in front of a panel of videogame specialists, during the days of the event (November 27th to December 1st). This is a space to show your project and promote it.
Registrations can be submitted online until October 9th. The fifteen selected projects will be announced during October on our social networks and the winners will be announced at the Ventana Sur Awards Ceremony on December 1st.
REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Projects must submit a prototype or Proof of Concept in their application to Let’s Pitch. The format must be .EXE (Windows).
- Projects must accompany their presentation with a Video Pitch or trailer with a maximum duration of 5 minutes.
- Only projects under development will be accepted. Completed projects will not be considered.
- The projects submitted must be Ibero-American productions.
- A maximum of fifteen projects will be selected and presented in the virtual pitching session.
- The projects will be curated by a team made up of video game specialists.
- The fifteen selected projects must assign one or two representatives (developer and/or producer) to make the online pitch in front of the jury. Project representatives will receive an accreditation to Maquinitas – Ventana Sur, free of charge.
- The Video Pitches of the selected projects will be exhibited on Ventana Sur’s online platform and will be available to accredited participants during the Market.
- All the selected projects participate for a prize of USD 1000.
- Participation in the Maquinitas Showroom at the Fantastic Pavilion – Marché du film Cannes 2024 for one of the selected projects.
- Two accreditations of total access to Ventana Sur 2023 for the selected projects representatives.
- Personalized consulting with international industry professionals.
- Presence of those selected in the printed catalogue, networks and website.
The pitching sessions will take place during Ventana Sur (November 27th to December 1st). Each Project will have 15 minutes for their presentation.
The projects will be pitched in front of the jury members and the sponsoring companies.