LET’S PITCH 2022
With the purpose of promoting the videogame development industry in Latin America, Maquinitas – Let’s Play opens this call for developers and producers of videogames in Work in Progress to participate in a pitching meeting in front of a panel of videogame specialists. This is a space to show your project and promote it.
Registrations can be submitted online until October 13. The ten selected projects will be announced on October 30th on our social networks and the winners will be announced at the Ventana Sur Awards Ceremony on December 2.
REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Projects must submit a prototype or Proof of Concept in their application to Let’s Pitch. The format must be .EXE (Windows) with a maximum of 2GB in size.
- Projects must accompany their presentation with a Video Pitch or Trailer of a maximum duration of 5 minutes.
- Only projects under development will be accepted. Completed projects will not be considered.
- The projects submitted must be Ibero-American productions.
SELECTION AND SUPPORT
Awards and Benefits:
- A specialized industry jury will select up to fifteen video game projects in development.
- The finalist projects will be part of Let’s Pitch: A Pitching activity in which they will be able to show their projects to industry professionals accredited at the event in order to obtain feedback, mentions and participate for the winning prize: 1,000 USD.
- The ten selected projects must assign one or two representatives (developer and/or producer) to pitch in front of the jury. Project representatives will receive up to two Ventana Sur accreditations, free of charge, and will have access to the entire program.
- Throughout the event, those selected will have personalized consulting and networking rounds to promote their projects with international industry representatives.
- Presence of the selected projects in the printed catalog and on the event’s website.
The pitching sessions will take place during Ventana Sur (November 28th to December 2nd). Each Project will have 15 minutes for their presentation.
The projects will be pitched in front of the jury members and the sponsoring companies.