LET’S PITCH 2022
With the purpose of promoting the videogame development industry in Latin America, Maquinitas – Let’s Play opens this call for developers and producers of videogames in Work in Progress to participate in a pitching meeting in front of a panel of videogame specialists. This is a space to show your project and promote it.
Registrations can be submitted online until September 22th. The ten selected projects will be announced on October 30th on our social networks and the winners will be announced at the Ventana Sur Awards Ceremony on December 2.
REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Projects must submit a prototype or Proof of Concept in their application to Let’s Pitch. The format must be .EXE (Windows) with a maximum of 2GB in size.
- Projects must accompany their presentation with a Video Pitch or Trailer of a maximum duration of 5 minutes.
- Only projects under development will be accepted. Completed projects will not be considered.
- The projects submitted must be Ibero-American productions.
- A maximum of ten projects will be selected and presented in the virtual pitching session.
- The projects will be curated by a team made up of video game specialists.
- The ten selected projects must assign one or two representatives (developer and/or producer) to make the online pitch in front of the jury. Project representatives will receive a Ventana Sur Online accreditation, free of charge.
- The Video Pitches or Trailers of the selected projects will be exhibited on Ventana Sur’s online platform and will be available to accredited participants during the Market.
The pitching sessions will take place during Ventana Sur (November 28th to December 2nd). Each Project will have 15 minutes for their presentation.
The projects will be pitched in front of the jury members and the sponsoring companies.