REGISTRATION FORM PRIMER CORTE
- Only fiction feature films whose production is Latin American in majority may register. Not documentaries.
- The proposed films must be in the post-production stage.
- Films registered in previous editions of Primer Corte will not be admitted.
- Those films that already have an international sales agent will not be able to register.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR FILM
- Registration is free.
- In order to participate you must complete the attached registration form no later than August 31, 2022.
- Registration will be considered complete once the screener is submitted for viewing.
- The deadline to send the screener will be September 9, 2022. After that date, registrations that are not complete will be canceled.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SCREENER FOR VIEWING
You must send a file with English subtitles burned in the image, with no black screen at the beginning or end of the video and with no time count. Vimeo links must be sent with a password in Full HD format and the download option enabled.
If the link is not included in the registration form, it can be sent until September 9, 2022.
Subject: Film Title
ABOUT THE SELECTED FILMS
The selected films must have a representative (Director, Producer) in the Market who will be granted a courtesy accreditation to attend Ventana Sur.
Formats required for the theater screening in PRIMER CORTE and COPIA FINAL:
- DCP with English subtitles burned into the picture, not through enabling. DCP generated following DCI regulations, with disk formatted in ext2-ext3.
- Video file, with English subtitles burned in image, by download link. File type: mov – Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels – Codec: h264 – Bitrate: 12 Mbps – Framerate: 24 or 25 fps – Audio: AAC (stereo or 5.1) – Audio sample rate: 48kHz – Audio bit depth: 16 or 24-bit – Maximum file size: 10GB – *** The bitrate can be higher as long as the file size is not bigger than 10GB.
Han over deadline: Friday, November 1, 2022